Annual Reports / Newsletters
Business Recovery Site
Learning & Development
| Career Opportunities
Bankers' Bank Northeast is a specially-chartered bank that offers a variety of correspondent services to community financial institutions throughout New England and New York.
Bankers’ Bank Northeast (BBN) is an award-winning correspondent bank offering services to community banks and credit unions throughout New England, New Jersey and New York. Since 1998, BBN has provided innovative, high quality and competitively-priced financial solutions that support our clients’ strategic goals and initiatives. We recognize our success is the result of the collective strengths of our talented and knowledgeable staff and we foster an engaged workforce to promote a true partnership with our clients.
Bankers’ Bank Northeast is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the sales process for clients, prospects and products, including prospect identification, sales expectations, metrics and accountability;
- Manage and direct the sales and marketing staff, including recruitment, selection, performance management, training and development to achieve the Bank’s goals and objectives;
- Direct and develop the Bank’s business goal forecasting activities in coordination with the Relationship Managers and the respective product managers using an analytical approach;
- Regularly monitor, review and analyze the Bank’s performance against goals, plans and programs to determine effectiveness and recommend tactical and strategic adjustments;
- Create and deliver sales/revenue generation metrics, a comprehensive set of performance reporting for management and the Board of Directors;
- Develop and manage the sales and marketing operating budgets;
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans for the Bank’s core products and services that include clients, prospects, goals, product positioning, pricing strategy, promotion and distribution;
- Direct the development and implementation of the Bank’s marketing strategy and related activities, including product and service marketing materials, client presentations, educational forums, client communications, the Annual Report, and trade association conference presence;
- Manage the development and execution of an effective social media strategy and campaign, including the Bank website, LinkedIn page and Twitter dialogue and other social media forums, which promote the Bank, its products, services and clients in a timely and current fashion;
- Oversee the development and management of the Bank’s top 10 client relationships;
- Assist the Relationship Managers in closing new business and retaining existing business;
- Create comparative analyses and generate proposals for new and existing clients;
- Follow up with new clients to ensure total satisfaction with the sales and implementation process;
- Establish, maintain and oversee an outreach strategy for the various bank trade associations, including convention/conference participation, sponsorships and advocacy opportunities;
- Review and analyze the Bank’s competition in each market, including products and sales and marketing activities;
- Act as the management liaison for the Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors;
- Maintain and deliver extraordinary customer service and support as articulated in the Bank’s strategic plan and business goals and objectives.
- Minimum 10-15 years of banking and/or financial services related experience;
- Minimum of 5-8 years in treasury management services or correspondent banking;
- Business development and sales management experience;
- Proven success and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong financial acumen, capital markets knowledge and/or lending expertise;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with outstanding leadership, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills; and
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office applications and client relationship management data bases.
- Bachelor’s degree required with Business, Finance or Marketing emphasis;
- MBA preferred;
- Additional certifications a plus; and
- Strong academic performance.
The Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing position offers a competitive salary, comprehensive employee benefits, a 401(k) plan with an employer match and an incentive plan.
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Bankers’Bank Northeast is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status, and to maintain an environment free from discrimination or harassment based upon these grounds.